Why would I need a website rebuild?
- Web technologies are constantly improving and changing. The platform that your website runs on and the software components that comprise it are regularly being updated, so your site can very quickly become non-compliant. This exposes it to display problems, crashes and security breaches.
- Device compatibility is crucial and with the plethora of phones, tablets and laptops available, your website will be viewed on a portable device. If your website is dated, you run the risk of elements displaying incorrectly, with visitors quickly moving on.
- Responsive web design is a design method that allows pages to render well on a variety of devices and screen sizes. Google now favours responsive design, so your search engine ratings are going to take a hit if your website isn't up to scratch.
- Outdated content or broken links can be very annoying to page visitors. You really need to ensure everything remains functional and relevant. There's no point having last year's prices advertised.
We make it our business to stay up to date
- All websites we create are built on responsive design priciples and tested at different screen sizes and resolutions.
- We run our own web hosting servers and an important part of our operation is ensuring everything is up to date and secure
- We build with WordPress, with a back end that is very easy to use and includes a huge library of add-ons that we can install and configure for you.
A package to suit your needs
Our Professional Website Rebuild package provides your company with an impressive online presence. You can opt for front page slideshows, video clips or full screen images, you can have your products or services presented in galleries or lookbooks, run surveys, provide a private member's portal or a staff access area. You may want to publish online news items or tutorials for your customers.
Answer a few questions on our enquiry form and we'll arrange a quote.
It's important your small business presents a professional face to the world and if your website is showing it's age, vistors will quickly move on.
Our Small Business website rebuild will get your business looking good again. With engaging features like a home page slideshow, product display galleries and custom enquiry forms you'll be getting the maximum benefit from your online presence.
Go to the enquiry form to request a quote.
We'll take your existing website content and put it into a brand new, mobile friendly, fully responsive layout.
Not only will it look new and fresh, it will load faster and comply with Search Engine Optimisation standards, inviting more traffic to your door.
You'll love the easy to use content editor and you have a solid base for future expansion.
Use our quick enquiry form to get your quote.